Welcome! If you have spent any time on our Vette-net in the last years, you know we’ve been in dire need of an overhaul, so here it is. We are still building out content, but we are open during construction so have a look around.
The introduction of the C7 Corvette it all trims – Base, Grand Sport, Z06 and now the 2019 ZR1 represents what I consider nearly the absolute representation of what can be squeezed out of the setup that has been Corvette for the nearly 65 years that this car has been in existence.
The front-engined, rear-wheel drive format has been tweaked to the limits of aerodynamics, power, grip, weight, traction and with 0-60 times continuing to drop into sub 3 seconds, these cars are brutally fast. Without the highly-integrated electronics these vehicles require great skill (and bravery) to drive and with them, they make you feel superhuman. They demand your respect. Truly a value priced performance thrill that you cannot experience any other way.
Ours is a love that spans generations. Whether you have a 50s or 60s styled C1, the highly sought after collectable few years of C2s, the long running and iconic C3 (those fenders!), the affordable performance of the C4s, the end of an era C5s, the high performing many variations of the C6 or the latest family of C7s, you know what I mean. I have never given up my dream of owning one of each. Until I do, I continue to be a fan like all of you, watching and learning and studying and dreaming about my favorites.
I hope you enjoy looking at, studying, admiring and most of all driving the Corvette as much as I do. Thanks for visiting.
David Harned // Editor
- BAS: The Secret Code Name Behind the 2019 Corvette ZR1’s 755-hp LT5 EngineIt’s been long rumored that Chevy was planning another Corvette ZR1 to give the C7 generation a fitting sendoff. But we didn’t know for sure if the Bowtie Brand would actually follow through, nor how many horses would be under the hood if the ZR1 did come back. Of course, everyone knows now that the […]Mitch Talley
- 11% OFF Corvette Central Coupon Code For Green MondayFor one day only, Corvette Central is cranking Green Monday up to 11 (percent, that is)! Use coupon code GRMD2017 during checkout to get 11% OFF eligible items in your basket. Some restrictions apply. Offer valid 12/11/2017 only with the discount applied to retail orders placed on www.corvettecentral.com. Save 10% OFF Corvette Central Gift Certificates […]Keith Cornett
- Corvette Delivery Dispatch with National Corvette Seller Mike Furman for Dec. 10thEach week, Criswell Chevrolet’s Mike Furman delivers new Corvette Stingrays, Grand Sports and Z06s to his customers who come from all parts of the country to work with the nation’s top individual Corvette seller. What a week this was for Mike! Not only does he fly out to LA and back in one day to […]Keith Cornett
- [AUDIO] Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles Talks Corvette ZR1 with Guy GordonHere’s a quick interview with Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles by Guy Gordon of the Mobility Makers podcast. Harlan talks about a range of items including the 2019 Corvette ZR1, as well as how Corvettes will survive in the coming age of autonomous vehicles. Harlan also talks about the Hot Wheels Camaro that is on […]Keith Cornett
- Saturday Morning Corvette Comic: No Time for DecoratingWhen detailing your Corvette is more important than anything else… You can browse more of our Corvette comics here! Source: JerryKing.com Related: Sunday Morning Corvette Comic: Drone Security for Corvette Owners Saturday Morning Corvette Comic: Online Corvette Shopping Be Like… Saturday Morning Corvette Comic: I’ll Never Hear the End of it The post Saturday […]Keith Cornett