Welcome! If you have spent any time on our Vette-net in the last years, you know we’ve been in dire need of an overhaul, so here it is. We are still building out content, but we are open during construction so have a look around.
The introduction of the C7 Corvette it all trims – Base, Grand Sport, Z06 and now the 2019 ZR1 represents what I consider nearly the absolute representation of what can be squeezed out of the setup that has been Corvette for the nearly 65 years that this car has been in existence.
The front-engined, rear-wheel drive format has been tweaked to the limits of aerodynamics, power, grip, weight, traction and with 0-60 times continuing to drop into sub 3 seconds, these cars are brutally fast. Without the highly-integrated electronics these vehicles require great skill (and bravery) to drive and with them, they make you feel superhuman. They demand your respect. Truly a value priced performance thrill that you cannot experience any other way.
Ours is a love that spans generations. Whether you have a 50s or 60s styled C1, the highly sought after collectable few years of C2s, the long running and iconic C3 (those fenders!), the affordable performance of the C4s, the end of an era C5s, the high performing many variations of the C6 or the latest family of C7s, you know what I mean. I have never given up my dream of owning one of each. Until I do, I continue to be a fan like all of you, watching and learning and studying and dreaming about my favorites.
I hope you enjoy looking at, studying, admiring and most of all driving the Corvette as much as I do. Thanks for visiting.
David Harned // Editor
- Saturday Morning Corvette Comic: The Doctor Knows Best…You don’t want to disobey your doctor’s orders now, do you? And yes, it did work for the Karate Kid…. You can browse more of our Corvette comics here! Source: JerryKing.com Related: Saturday Morning Corvette Comic: A Special Place in Hell… Saturday Morning Corvette Comic: Time for Car Wash? Saturday Morning Corvette Comic: The Lengths […]Keith Cornett
- [GALLERY] Black Friday! (49 Corvette photos)Happy Friday my Corvette friends!! With the weekend just hours away and warm weather across much of the country, it’s possible that many of you will be able to get out your Corvettes for a drive or just to tinker on for a few hours. I know that future is in our crystal ball for […]Keith Cornett
- Man Who Crashed a Classic Corvette into a Pizza Shop and Fled is Found DeadPhoto Credit: courier-tribune.com There’s another sad twist to the bizarre incident involving a 1961 Corvette that crashed into a North Carolina restaurant last week. The story began Feb. 15 when 36-year-old Travis Lee Vogt of Asheboro, N.C., was pulled over on North Fayetteville Street while driving the classic Corvette. The officer was suspicious that the […]Mitch Talley
- Save Over $10,000 on 2017 Corvettes with Chevy’s New Flex Cash IncentiveShopping for a Chevrolet Corvette? The good news is you got options! Not only does Chevrolet now offer four distinct levels of performance with models ranging from the Stingray to the ZR1, each of those are available as either a coupe or convertible, with base performance package or an upper-level performance package, as well as […]Keith Cornett
- Florida Man Sets Neighbor’s Red Corvette On Fire As Revenge for Suspected Theft of LawnmowerAfter suspecting that his neighbors had stolen items including his lawnmower, A Florida man named Brandon Rivera of Edgewater, FL., allegedly took matters into his own hands by setting fire to the couple’s Red 1984 Corvette. (The two reports say 1984 Corvette but the photo shown is a later C4 model.) Edgewater Police were called […]Keith Cornett